33 Things: This week’s amusing and intriguing linksOther, Thirty Three Things — By Rachel Motte on August 6, 2010 at 3:33 am
1. Going to lose your house? Ask Superman to save you!
2. How technology has made romance more Austenian than ever:
5. “Civil suit” no longer signifies plain clothes to the CIA: “Father of Internet Imam sues CIA.” And American agencies are helping him do it.
6. 18 months ago the world swooned at President Barack Obama. Celebrating his 49th birthday, the President isn’t enjoying the same reception.
10. Inception: A Review of a Review of a Review
11. Forget Double Rainbows: here’s a triple sunset
12. Can Jewish Theology Help Avoid the Butlerian Jihad?
13. Giant Papier-Mache Calvinist Puppets of Doom!
14. How a Fish Almost Destroyed My Childhood
15. What Happens When You Give Catnip to a Tiger?
16. Step Into a Room of Books:
17. So many catechisms, so little time. If only someone would review them so I’d know where to start. Oh wait! Someone is doing just that!
18. What are cell phones for? Maybe not what you think.
19. For that matter, what is Foursquare for? Maybe not what you want to think it’s for.
22. Wave goodbye now...
24. How ugdorable!
26. Slow motion lightning:
33. Another 33 Things (ours has more pictures and is therefore better, right? Right?)’