#joecarterfacts are not copies of #chucknorrisfacts. They are the Platonic Form Chuck Norris only wishes he could partake in.
Born when Ross Perot was warning about a giant sucking sound and Bill Clinton was apologizing for pain in his marriage, members of this fall’s entering college class of 2014 have emerged as a post-email generation for whom the digital world is routine and technology is just too slow.
10. Slowed down 800%, Justin Bieber actually sounds good
1. Japanese-style hotdogs?
12. Unsettlingly realistic bacon scarf
13. 3-year old recites Tennyson flawlessly
15. Philosopher Gary Gutting responds in the NY Times to the validity of Dawkins’s arguments.
17. Three Minute Philosophy takes on Immanuel Kant. It’s a little edgy, a little gory and a lot funny.
20. What is college?
21. How Nordic languages work
22. Making Data into Art
23. Everyone’s theorizing about Inception… why not read an interview with the costume designer? It blows half the theories out of the water.
Why “green eggs and ham”? Clearly Sam/Satan attempts to offer the unnatural as the good. Nameless Soul, still in a state of grace, immediately states the obvious: who likes the unnatural? What sense does it make to like green eggs and ham? Here, Nameless Soul initially sides for the created order of the universe.
33. Another 33 Things‘